Wednesday 7 November 2012


My Teaching Philosophy


My teaching philosophy is to effectively teach my entire student and to foster student’s interest in learning. I want my student to understand that learning does not happen only in the classroom but throughout their daily live. The student also should understand that learning is not only to answer the exam and get good results but it is the process where we gain knowledge and applied in our daily life.

I strive to help the student to:


  1. Become a life-long learner.
  2.   Increase their curiosity.
  3.   Build a good relationship with friends.
  4.  More interested in Science subject.
  5.  Be more creative and innovative.
  6.  Actively participate in class.
  7. Manage their time wisely.

As to achieve all the statement above, I should,Towards the student:


  1.   Bring more communication among the teacher and student.
  2.  Understanding that each student is unique and from different background 
  3. Understand each student learn in different ways.
  4. Always consider their opinion.

Towards my teaching:


  1.   Differentiate our lesson to better meet the need of our student by be more creative while conducting lesson.
  2.  Improve my own teaching by engaging in careful reflection, so that I am able to think about what works and what doesn’t. So that I can improve my teaching strategy.
  3.   Giving extra assessment such as quizzes, test, presentation and others to gain better understanding among the students.
  4.  To keep myself educated and constantly learning about the new ways of teaching to meet the technology development.

No comments:

Post a Comment